Colt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have done the GB research and looked on the Colt Forum and have come up some what empty. Just got back from the LGS and they have a Diamondback 6" blue .22. I have very little experience with 100% guns (mostly 95-98%) but this one is truly 100% not even a turn line. Still has factory grease/oil. Serial nbr is S837xx. Numbered and authentic box. The red tape that holds the plastic bag has not been broken and the bag is still closed so I assume all paper work is there. Only negative is there are 2 places on the box where clear tape has been used for repairs. So would this be called a NIB? And what value would the DB experts place on it. They are holding it for me now.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
It will be big,heavy cumbersome beast with a little pop at the end. :rolleyes: You will be blessed in a few years and never be sorry, worth every penny and then some.

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
A friend just paid 1800 for a vgc no turn line 4" .22. He plans to shoot his though :D. In todays market it sounds fair

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
What's not to buy at that price.Only thing better would be if it were nickel.Be sure to check the cylinder.If it has holes in it it is made to shoot if no holes then it's made to collect.:eek: D*

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't know D...it has holes but it just doesn't look like a shooter. I may have a very rare Colt screw up. Maybe a letter will straighten out this mystery. A collector with holes....got to be RARE!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts