Colt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to attempt to make lemonade from a lemon. Resent purchase was less that stated in ad but I am going to bring it back to life.This will be a long process as I will have to send it off for much work, so be patient. It will have a OD green and black suit on when finished. I hope!!!!

·
Banned
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
"Resent purchase was less that stated"
WTS 98% rare Diamondback Snub :bang_wall:
I knew it was a project gun and they had plenty of pictures but they said the gun was mechanically sound, well it was not so I got a bigger project than I intended. Wanted to send it back but the buyer said tough s***, so I am going to make the best of it, if I can....

·
Registered
280 Posts
Would it be proper to mention his name or ID of any kind so that we can steer clear of this individual?:mad:

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Would it be proper to mention his name or ID of any kind so that we can steer clear of this individual?:mad:
I don't know if it's quote "proper" or not, or whether you want to "steer clear", but I don't think any of us should be allowed to have aliases and post under several different names. Plain and simple "fugotti" the OP is the one and only John Fugate.

·
Banned
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I don't know if it's quote "proper" or not, or whether you want to "steer clear", but I don't think any of us should be allowed to have aliases and post under several different names. Plain and simple "fugotti" the OP is the one and only John Fugate.
DICK,

Acutally MATT FUGATE here. John is John Fugate on here and I am fugotti..Are we clear??

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
well, i didn't think your bro was gonna rattle can the thing.
wish you luck on it and await the final product.
that seller oughta be blackballed for that kind of bs.
i won't forget his handle.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Dick,
Glad we got all that worked out, Apology accepted!! Your back in the circle of trust,,,

Here is a link with more explanation. I am the older brother.

http://fugatefirearms.com/shop/page.php?xPage=aboutus.html

John

·
Premium Member
3,036 Posts
Are we clear??

Roger that, I read you loud and clear.

I am glad to know that I am not the only one who makes mistakes.. :eek:

Please post pictures of the finished project Diamondback Matt

·
Registered
686 Posts
I'm in the dark here. The ad shown showed very clear photos of the gun in question. His asking price was $600. I didn't see where you said what you paid so it's kind of hard to know how bad you got hurt. Based on the photos, I wouldn't have wanted it at any price, but one person's feast is another's famine. But just as a comparison, I paid $1,100.00 for a 2 1/2 Diamondback NIB and it will aways be worth more as time passes. No matter how nice yours turns out, it will probably never be worth what you are going to pay to get it right. It will always be a shooter, not an investment.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
I'm in the dark here. The ad shown showed very clear photos of the gun in question. His asking price was $600. I didn't see where you said what you paid so it's kind of hard to know how bad you got hurt. Based on the photos, I wouldn't have wanted it at any price, but one person's feast is another's famine. But just as a comparison, I paid $1,100.00 for a 2 1/2 Diamondback NIB and it will aways be worth more as time passes. No matter how nice yours turns out, it will probably never be worth what you are going to pay to get it right. It will always be a shooter, not an investment.
Your saying this gun is not investment quality ? Hows that ? Your first sentence has me a little concerned.

J.F.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts