Colt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings
I am new on the board, and seeking out info. I have a counterpart that works with a small team that is carrying a Diamondback 38, with a 2.5 barrel. (He doesnt carry his Glock19)I am seeking out a good plainclothes rig for him; a pancake style holster, belt, and speedloader carrier. Any direction is appreciated. /s/ Ed

·
Registered
909 Posts
Check out El Paso Saddlery, www.epsaddlery.com; phone 915-544-2233, fax 915-544-2535. The number 77 "Tortilla" (thumbbreak) or number 88 "Street Combat" (open, spring tension) should fit the bill. They make a double speed loader case and all manner of belts. If this is going to Iraq, tell them to put a rush on it, as it is going in harm's way.

If this is a bona fide request, shipped to Iraq, I will contact El Paso and split the costs. Please confirm, thanks.

B.W.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is a great gesture. The money is no problem though, but thanks for the thought. The guy is a member of their police service. I looked quickly at the El Paso site, and it is exactly what I was thinking; a good holster, belt, and I'll have to sign on to see the speedloader carriers. /s/ Ed

1 - 4 of 4 Posts