Colt Forum banner
  • Have you found any great Black Friday deal!? Share them in this post HERE for a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Revolver Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

Neither did mine!

Took about 10 minutes with a Dremel and wood burr to scallop out a nice crescent that clears Safariland J-P3C II loaders, which means HKS loaders will clear even better. I thought about radiusing the ends into the grip, but I like the more techno look of a clean "bite"!

I personally love the factory grips and like being able to keep them in place with full speed loader clearance.
Air gun Trigger Shotgun Gun accessory Revolver

·
Registered
63 Posts
The set screw in the rear sight appears about ready to fall out. Maybe you installed a longer than factory screw?
All three of my new Colts came with the set screw barely screwed in. I turned them in snug, but not tight. I keep an eye on them when shooting and will retighten if see them backing out.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The set screw in the rear sight appears about ready to fall out. Maybe you installed a longer than factory screw?
I remember locking it down, and when I took these photos I noticed it seemed kind of high. Sure enough I just screwed it back in and now it's below flush with the sight base! Good catch! Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts