Colt Forum banner
41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Organism Animation Font Art

Sorry we haven't gotten the AFTER RESTORATION photos of the hand-etched Colt Python yet, but we've been "UP TO OUR EYEBALLS IN SNAKES" - Colt Pythons, Anacondas, Cobras, and Diamondbacks that is. We're hoping to get it assembled tomorrow and will make a video of the process for you. Our professional photographer is out until Monday, so you will definitely see BEFORE & AFTER photos then. We apologize and thank you for being patient!

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Well, we hope you will agree that it was worth the wait. Here is the badly hand-etched Colt Python that we restored here at Custom Shop, Inc. Shown are BEFORE & AFTER photos. Given the limitation on photo postings, we will have to show you all the different views in subsequent postings. So, what do you think of our work? Do you think the owner will be happy when he sees it (complete with a pair of new grips)?

Firearm Gun Revolver Trigger Ranged weapon
Firearm Gun Revolver Trigger Black

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
If I hadn't seen these photos I would never have believed that gun could be restored like this after seeing the condition it was in. It makes me wish I had a gun that needed restored so I could send it to you :) Outstanding job to you and your crew.

Jim

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
well that is real care and dedication to a very unloved pistol...excellent work by your entire staff....thank u for sharing it...God Bless,John...

Reactions: oberon and colt03

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Ok I am sold....how do I send mine in?
It's very easy. Please go to our website (Home - Custom Shop) and click on the SERVICES menu at the top. On the pull-down menu, go to "How to Send Us A Firearm". You can also find additional information about our services under "Custom Shop Restoration & Refinishing Services". To view some of our work, you can visit our "Gallery of Completed Work" too.

If you don't find what you're looking for, please send us an email at [email protected].

We appreciate your interest and look forward to restoring your firearms.

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
do they do nickel or just blued revolvers.... i have a DB that needs some nickel love.
At this time we are just doing blued; however, we are evaluating nickel work down the road. When that time comes, we will post a notice on Colt Forum.

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
If I hadn't seen these photos I would never have believed that gun could be restored like this after seeing the condition it was in. It makes me wish I had a gun that needed restored so I could send it to you :) Outstanding job to you and your crew.

Jim
We appreciate your kind comments regarding the quality of our work and look forward to receiving your upcoming gun for restoration.

41 - 60 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.