Colt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I realize that this is a Colt firearms forum. I love it and can't get enough of it. I am a Colt user and collector. Now that I've cleared that up, my question: What do you think when you see firearms listed in the classifieds forum that are not Colts? Has anyone successfully sold guns manufactured by other companies in that forum? Being new, I wanted to get a feel for what people thought about this before I did something that was frowned upon. Thanks in advace for the responses... Ock

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
The classifieds is for the members so if a member wants to sell something then it should be allowed as far as I'm concern.

·
Banned
1,129 Posts
i agree with majic,i dont think anyone will take offense. i own and shoot s&w`s also so i do buy stocks/boxes/guns/ on occasion.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I'm not a collector, I'm a shooter. In addition to Colts, I own seven other brands. I see no problem with offering other brands for sale in the Classifieds.

Although I look at the Classifieds daily, I've neither bought nor sold a gun there. I have bought holsters and tools.

John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts