Colt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a source for Handgun Display Boxes???

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You called it... This guys work looks like it's what I've been looking for... I have e-mailed him with particulars...

Check out his site...

http://www.billscases.com/

Thanks,
/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

·
Registered
907 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Executioner/Bushwhacker (same concept /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif)

[/ QUOTE ]
Bushwhacking refers to traveling in a straight line through the woods, rather than following a trail. It has NOTHING to do with that little incident with the county tax assessor /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
It's best learned following your dog in pursuit of the wily ruffed grouse, although it does tend to scratch up your BBQ rig!

P.S. Bill makes beautiful cases /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
The Searcher
11,097 Posts
Had to justify my memory process, which has nothing to do with traveling a straight line but does involve being in the woods a lot. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Holy Moly, its obvious I haven’t been around the likes of Bushwacker and A1A long enough to know that they are from a planet I am not privy to…

Any how, let me see if I have this correct¬Ö

Should I wear the correct shoes/boots they will enable me to walk a straight line through some unknown woods (obviously lacking any of Kentucky or Tennessee’s best), and somehow ignore the tax man, (or assessor as some Bozo’s call them) as well as other (well we won’t say here) Bushwackin activities, yet be limited to BBQ’ing only ruffed grouse… Wow, that was a mouth full…

That being said I will then be on the right track in obtaining the box I am seeking??? Is that correct???

It’s gonna be tough boy’s, but if you say so… I’ll do it!!!

By the way, here is another outstanding source I came accross...

http://www.centercustomcases.com/

/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

1 - 7 of 7 Posts