Dick

IN GOD WE TRUST,
BUT KEEP YOUR
SIDEARM HANDY!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Hi, xcj!
I bought a 6" .357 this past summer. Must admit, I would prefer the 4". I've had some trouble with mine - all stuff I never could have known until after a few times on the range with it. It does shoot well - I don't feel as confident with it as I used to my Python but, for the time being ... They're also a good but less expensive than a Python. If you're interested, look back through some old posts from these pages. Our own dfarriswheel and some others gave me a beautiful history of the Colt .357. They were Top Dog, for a time ...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the info its older than i thought.i paid $270 for it no box and cheap looking fake ivory grips.i also own a python and trooper mk111 so i think it will fit in with them.cant post pictures as i dont have a digital camera

·
Registered
162 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by xcj:
thanks for the info its older than i thought.i paid $270 for it no box and cheap looking fake ivory grips.i also own a python and trooper mk111 so i think it will fit in with them.cant post pictures as i dont have a digital camera<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No problem. Send the guns to me and I'll gladly take pictures of them for you. Turn around times are fast, in glacial terms that is.

hey, we're all in this together and I try to help out when I can.

------------------
Fore Warned is Fore Armed... Pogo
Unless it's four worned out guns... Albert

1 - 7 of 7 Posts