Colt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Later this week I am picking up a Police Positive Target 32 about 85%, serial number 132577 and was wondering when the approximate date of manufacture was on this little sweetie. I am anxious to give it a good cleaning and oiling and shoot it. Are these fairly common in 32? I was told that they felt there were more of the 22 WRFs made. Thanks in advance. P.S. Second Colt this year, I may be getting converted.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Moosedog,
Your PPT 32 was Mfg. in 1916. I think the 22's are much more common than the 32's, I would say I see at least 10 22's for every 32 I find. For more a lot of info and pictures of Pre War Colt Target Revolvers try www.groups.yahoo.com/group/COLT-1

IP

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by moosedog:
Later this week I am picking up a Police Positive Target 32 about 85%, serial number 132577 and was wondering when the approximate date of manufacture was on this little sweetie. I am anxious to give it a good cleaning and oiling and shoot it. Are these fairly common in 32? I was told that they felt there were more of the 22 WRFs made. Thanks in advance. P.S. Second Colt this year, I may be getting converted.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts