Colt Forum banner
  • Have you found any great Black Friday deal!? Share them in this post HERE for a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I have put two and two together correctly Colt forum member who goes by the handle D.R.E. is also the blogger of the Colt V spring adventures. I have found a wealth of info in this blog on tuning Colt revolvers and wanted to say thanks and ask some advice but when I went to look up DRE's profile it showed no activity since Jan. 2011. Does anyone have further info on this member? Thanks

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
I always enjoyed his detailed posts regarding the internals of the Colt action. Years ago I sold him a damaged Python barrel for a project he was working on. You could try sending him a PM - perhaps he still monitors the associated email account.

The spirit of this thread is interesting to me as I have always wondered what became of some of the older members that were here when I first started. I assume that some have gone to their reward. Fortunately their knowledge can still be accessed through the search function. There seems to be only a small group of the older members still here, but since returning from my self-imposed hiatus I have noticed that most of them don't post as frequently. Time waits for no man I guess.

·
Administrator
7,344 Posts
You might try sending a pm . Fair chance an email notification will get his attention . Worth a try .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.