Colt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1962 or 1964 colt woodsman match target. fully engraved, gold inlay and ivory grips. also got the two older patches in the deal.
I'm just killing myself with shooters need to shoot this pistol. Never been fired as far as I was told. I know that if I put rounds through it it will kill the value of the gun.
trying to shrink size of pics so they will upload

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
You will need to use some kind of photo editor on your computer, and then upload them. The forum website will not do it for you. If you have a Windows machine, you should be able to "right-click" the photo, then highlight the term 'Open with.' Choose one of the programs that can edit/resize photos. Some machines might have "Microsoft office picture manager" which is very easy to use. My newer laptop came with something called "photo gallery" which has some weird quirks, but is still suitable for resizing pictures. Whatever computer you have, it should have come with something already suitable to resize photos, you do not need any special software. Sounds more complicated than it is.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.