1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Take a look at this little jewel..#384480187
In Gun Broker.

Holds 16 rounds in one mag...8 per side
One single spur double hammer that hits both firing pins.

Only $6,000....hurry, only 100 available for 2014:cool:

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
I'd never heard of Arsenal Firearms until tonight. Looks like an Italian-made weapon by a company started in 2011. I also gotta ask "Why?" And $5950? But......... don't ponder too long. Only 72 days left on the auction block.

AF2011-a1 double barrel Pistol | Arsenal Firearms

Reactions: yettoblaster

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like it would be a jewel to pack, and reaching around that grip would take hands like "Shack". Would this fall under the BATF "one trigger pull, one bullet".
And just think of the recoil!:(

·
Registered
488 Posts
As I commented in another forum, I think the biggest market for this contraption is going to be Hollywood. Imagine the next John Woo movie with some action hero leaping sideways through the air, holding an Arsenal in each hand pumping out quadruple the number of shots.

·
Registered
12,832 Posts
It seems ridiculous to me.

I would far rather just change Magazines as needed!! If the extra round count is supposed to justify it??

Or, just get an extended Magazine which holds 16 or 20 rounds or whatever!

·
Registered
5,851 Posts
Heck, I don't think my short fingers would fit around the grip for a good hold, LOL! I only need 2-3 rounds to stop someone. It is a neat looking pistols though, and the only reason to buy one is as an investment for the future; they won't sell very well.

Just spend $5,000 for a F/A Sten and $200 for the tax stamp. Not as concealable but effective, LOL!

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
I don't want one…don't understand why it was made but…I have seen their catalog at my LGS. They ordered two of them at the shot show last year…none have been delivered as of now. The company makes some really sweet shotguns and miniatures. They have been around for a long time. Arsenal Firearms

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.