Colt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I made a high-level / basic overview of the JMB designs leading up to the 1911 and I wanted to share it.

Clicking the image should get you to the high res version - I just love quick reference material so I thought I might contribute something.

I was fortunate enough to recently acquire the 1905 used in this graphic, so I put some pics of it below as well for funsies.

Rectangle Font Parallel Automotive exterior Auto part

Wood Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Wood stain

Wood Trigger Air gun Line Gun barrel

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
I made a high-level / basic overview of the JMB designs leading up to the 1911 and I wanted to share it.

Clicking the image should get you to the high res version - I just love quick reference material so I thought I might contribute something.

I was fortunate enough to recently acquire the 1905 used in this graphic, so I put some pics of it below as well for funsies.

View attachment 788776
View attachment 788774
View attachment 788775
Thank you for the graphic. I’m thinking of something like this to display U.S. trial pistols at the Colt Collectors Association annual convention in Concord, NC in early Oct 2022. Just need the 1909 and 1910 as well as deeper pockets, too.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Great job. I had just watched the Forgotten Weapons episode on the Development of the 1911 Pistol last week. What timing. Along with everyone else, I'd vote yes for a poster.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts