Colt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Yes Happy Easter!!! Greatest gift and biggest treasure in the world is Completely free to everyone, all you have to do is humble yourself and accept it. If you haven’t humbled yourself yet (this is aimed at everyone who has walked this earth, including me), trust me, there’s a big piece of humble pie waiting on you in the near future. Christ died and Resurrected for a wretch like me!!! Grace brought us this far and Grace will lead us home :).

·
Registered
680 Posts
Amen, we just got home from visiting our daughter/husband and my sister and her husband. We were blessed with being with them for Easter services and with a safe return home.
tdennis

Yes Happy Easter!!! Greatest gift and biggest treasure in the world is Completely free to everyone, all you have to do is humble yourself and accept it. If you haven’t humbled yourself yet (this is aimed at everyone who has walked this earth, including me), trust me, there’s a big piece of humble pie waiting on you in the near future. Christ died and Resurrected for a wretch like me!!! Grace brought us this far and Grace will lead us home :).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts