Colt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this site and not very good with computers. I have spent much time looking for an ejection tube for a 1st generation saa, with no luck. Was wondering if anyone knows where to get one. I don't care if it is made in China, west Germany, or what kind of condition it is in, as long as it is functional. Do any of the European clone parts fit a colt? Will 2nd or 3rd generation ejector tubes fit a 1st gen? I think I once saw an original one on a colt site that was around $300, which is way too much to invest in this particular gun.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
19,472 Posts
Value of an original Ejector Rod Housing for a 1st gen Colt SAA might run high if it is in excellent condition.
A used one with blue wear will probably be less than $100. Some of the new reproduction ones might cost
about $40. I own a few of the reproduction ones and maybe one original 1st gen one with lots of wear.

2nd and 3rd gen E-Rod Housings will work.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Saintclair. Any idea of where/what company would sell reproductions? Better yet, the full ejector assembly?

·
Premium Member
19,472 Posts
Spoondoggler, even the reproduction ones take a little work to get them to fit and work on a Colt.
Uberti sells such reproduction parts.

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts