Colt Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this site and not very good with computers. I have spent much time looking for an ejection tube for a 1st generation saa, with no luck. Was wondering if anyone knows where to get one. I don't care if it is made in China, west Germany, or what kind of condition it is in, as long as it is functional. Do any of the European clone parts fit a colt? Will 2nd or 3rd generation ejector tubes fit a 1st gen? I think I once saw an original one on a colt site that was around $300, which is way too much to invest in this particular gun.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
21,809 Posts
Value of an original Ejector Rod Housing for a 1st gen Colt SAA might run high if it is in excellent condition.
A used one with blue wear will probably be less than $100. Some of the new reproduction ones might cost
about $40. I own a few of the reproduction ones and maybe one original 1st gen one with lots of wear.

2nd and 3rd gen E-Rod Housings will work.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
I am new to this site and not very good with computers. I have spent much time looking for an ejection tube for a 1st generation saa, with no luck. Was wondering if anyone knows where to get one. I don't care if it is made in China, west Germany, or what kind of condition it is in, as long as it is functional. Do any of the European clone parts fit a colt? Will 2nd or 3rd generation ejector tubes fit a 1st gen? I think I once saw an original one on a colt site that was around $300, which is way too much to invest in this particular gun.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks
I have an old Colt made in 1901. I completely rebuilt. I just used a 3rd generation ejector tube on mine worked. It may be an eighth of inch shorter. I just beveled off the front edge to make it look like a first

·
Registered
3,189 Posts

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.