Colt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Kid,

While the "100 years" 38 Super is a very nice pistol, as a collector piece........ I think I'd opt for the EGC as a functional pistol to actually use..........
But then, you didn't state what your intended use for either one is...........If both are to be investments, 10 years down the road, the "100 years" Super may have the edge. But,.......... recently Colt has (IMO) made some changes to the current GC configuration that would make the olders ones worth a premimum.

Interesting question...............I never cared for the "Enhanced" cut on the O frames, until I shot one....... Now, I strive for that higher grip (on all O frames) that the the E cut allows...........

Tom

·
Premium Member
9,517 Posts
Kid, I would just as soon that you not direct any more attention to these bright Gold Cup pistols. It just creates lust in the hearts of others, and boosts the bidder pool for specimens for sale. Not good.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Kid, I would just as soon that you not direct any more attention to these bright Gold Cup pistols. It just creates lust in the hearts of others, and boosts the bidder pool for specimens for sale. Not good.
Well played Judge. You have a great sense of humor. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts