Colt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think you may be correct M. The only way you have a problem out of him is if you stand between him and a meal and he has not been given any treats yet today......

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Maybe you can fix him up with Rosefarm10's puppy from the "New Marketing Idea" Thread. They would make beautiful Children!

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Thanks for the laugh Tony! Reminds me of a Text Message I got recently that had a bunch of guns in the picture and it read "My Biggest Fear in Life is that my Wife will Sell my Guns for what I TOLD her I Paid"!!!

·
Premium Member
21,371 Posts
Cat Mammal Small to medium-sized cats Felidae Whiskers

Topper the Guard Cat,
always watching. LOL

PS. How about a picture of of your 1908...

·
Banned
7,709 Posts
Around here there's not a time when you are unwatched. Between 3 dogs and 2 inside cats every move is evaluated and calculated depending on time of day. Outside isn't any better with the horses and my ever present shadow cat who insists on maintaining no more than a 2 foot perimeter from me. At least they can't tell the wife what I may have paid for a firearm though I've learned long ago never to be less than honest with my purchase prices with her. It's so much easier to remember the truth than to remember an exaggerated "story" (ie:fib).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.