Colt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to the eye doctor last week.he offered to exam free if i would make him a double holster for 2 custom knifes he has.not very practical but pretty cool looking?? first time i have made a double, any opinions??

·
Registered
400 Posts
Ok what do you want to trade me for a holster? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Dave

·
Registered
689 Posts
Should we give them some "Privacy"??? Isn't that how they make little knifes???

Seriously; Outstanding craftmanship!!!

/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

·
Registered
400 Posts
Too bad you won't take a cat cause the neighbor's cat has been irritating me for years. The only reason that sucker continues to be efficient exchanger of carbon dioxide for oxygen is to keep the peace in the subdivision. But if I could cat-nap it and send it to Kentucky that would be great. How about you trade me the scrap leather that you were going to throw out anyway for one POS cat?

Dave /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Banned
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sure why not. we got a chinese resturant here,i`m sure they could use it /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Very nice craftsmanship on the leather. You know, this could start a new trend with knife sheaths.... the survival guys might be very interested in a combo sheath set up for two knives... one big knife behind and one small one on top. What would you charge for such a creation?

I'm thinking 12" Ontario machete or similar size knife and a 4-5" bladed skinner or large folder such as a SOG Tomcat (with snap case) out front.

·
Banned
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[ QUOTE ]
What would you charge for such a creation?

[/ QUOTE ]

it would depend on how big it was and how complicated.e-mail me sometime and we`ll discuss it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts