Colt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help me to locate a product I have seen but can not find----it is a small "loop" that attaches to your normal bi-trifocals for use when shooting and you pull it down just at shooting -------------it has been in the magazines ,but I can't find it ------Thanks in advance for any assistance !!!!

·
Banned
1,129 Posts
yes i used to see those advertised in the rifleman. best i can remember the company name was merritt?? did you try a google search?? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Banned
1,129 Posts
if anyone can find anything it`s you jim /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif well done /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif do i get any bonus points for being close!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
78 Posts
emjimb,
I got my Merit Optical Attachment from Champiuon Shooters Supply in Ohio. At the time they had the best price. You'd have to check all sources now since I've had mie for some time. I've worn varilux lenses for 13 years and am 60. The Merit helps a lot. I don't shoot handguns without it. Here is a link: http://www.championshooters.com/optical-iris.htm

Tom

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you guys ----it is the Merit I was after -I wear trifocals and have dry eyes (all this at 52!!) And I am tired of whining -------so I just ordered mine --------Thanks so very much!!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts