Colt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
all can view my website
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This pistol was made in 1911. It is confirmed though the Colt Archives Department to be factory engraved. The letter, which is awol, also confirmed the rubber grips. Bore has strong lands and grooves. It will rate a seven on a one to ten scale. Action is smooth and tight. It works perfectly. Grips are excellent with no cracks or chips. The blue finish is excellent. The fire blue parts are excellent as well. The pistol is refinished. The original factory engraving looks very nice. This is a great looking pistol. It is will make a great addition to your collection. I guarantee this pistol is 100% as advertised. $2650 shipped. PM for more pictures.

·
Premium Member
all can view my website
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
COLT SUPER 38 CS SERIES ORIGINAL BOX NICKEL

These pistols are fairly rare. You may not have seen one. I was told it is referred to as the C series. Please correct me if I am wrong.I did have the factory letter which verifies the nickel finish and the 38 super caliber but it is lost. I added the ivory stocks. I have the originals, but they are cracked and have shrunk. They cracked on the pistol because of shrinkage. The box is very nice and numbered to the pistol. This pistol shipped from the factory on May 28, 1970 to Bell's Gun & Sport Shop Franklin Park, Il. Someone numbered the barrel, slide, and receiver. I did not see the numbers when I bought the pistol. FFL to FFL. $3200 All forum rules apply.

[SUB][/SUB]

·
Premium Member
all can view my website
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
COLT AGENT SHROUDED HAMMER WITH BOX

Manufactured in 1961. Caliber is 38 spl. Bore in the 2" barrel is excellent, no issues. Action works perfectly and is tight. Grips fit exactly as they should with virtually no wear. They are numbered and do match. Markings are clear, original, and complete. The shroud is Colt and has the Rampant Colt on the right side. The original finish is excellent with wear along some of the edges, mostly to the front of the trigger guard. There is also about 3/8" scratch on the backstrap. Along with the revolver you will receive an original box, which is correctly marked for the configuration of the Colt Agent. The number does not match. $850 shipped from FFL To FFL or C&R. All forum rules apply.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts