Colt Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a SAA purchased new 5 years ago and am thinking of having the factory do some engraving on it. Yes, I shoot it, but would just like it fancied up a bit. Any one have any experience on this subject ? Any one ever have this done ?

Ken R

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
I agree with HayesGreener. Jim did these two consecutively numbered SAA's for me. Action job and Ivories by Jim Alaimo, engraving by Master Engraver Jerome "Jerry" Harper and color case and bluing by Doug Turnbull. I highly recommend Jim.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
"Very nice, I like this one. A question about the grips: Did they come from Nutmeg? Thanks."

No, the grips did not come from Nutmeg, although I sent them with the gun and they fit them for me.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
You can save your self a great deal of money if you go to the engraver direct and ask for what ever you want and he will provide. I deal with John Adams Sr. and he has always been great to me. Your gun will look exactly like the way you want. Not down grading any engraver by any means. Just speaking form my experience is all. Good luck with what ever you decide.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.