Colt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
I am not a You Tube guy, but I watched the video. I am happy to see a rifle you made and one of Windham's rifles get some additional good publicity.
Function was perfect. The only thing missing was seeing how accurately the lady and her friend shot.

I wish this company the best. Most of us are aware that the former Bushmaster owner came out of retirement to form this company and insure many of his former employees and then current employees of Remington had good paying jobs and didn't have to move out of state.

·
Registered
5,361 Posts
SMOKIN !!! Both the rifle and the young lady!!

·
Premium Member
12,527 Posts
Artistry in manufacture Erik and artistry in the filming. Especially the slow-mo at the beginning! Great firearm; and terrific to see the young folks get involved in the shooting sports, for sure, young women. She reminds me of our granddaughter, an avid shooter. Oh, and I LOVE her bracelet! Keep em rockin' on Erik!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Very interesting video. I am not really a You Tube guy either, but I find myself watching more and more videos there. While much of the gun related posts (on You Tube) are somewhat goofy, they are more entertaining than the current crop of gun magazines that have survived the arrival of the Internet. I do think though, that videos such as this send a powerful positive message which helps counter the antigun propaganda message of the corporate controlled “mass” media.

While I’m not really an AR-15 guy either, I have used them in all their flavors from my first junker (made by GMC) M16A1 in basic training to the superb M4 carbine (made by Colt). Mr. Twaits, I have a question; what is the advantage of the carbon fiber frame (and upper receiver?) over the traditional aluminum receivers?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts