Colt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not been on the site much for a while. Wondering if some of you fella's can turn me on to any web site dealing with pre ban Colt AR-15 original parts ? A previous owner replaced the original butt plate with an after market hard rubber plate. Also, the pistol grip was changed.....I have a 1986 preban Colt, but I recently purchased a 1990 Sporter Match HBAR which is the rifle I need the parts for......Any help would be greatly appreciated.....

oldedawg

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Mike, I just registered and will give them a call tomorrow. I am looking for the metal butt plate to replace an after market one that was installed.......Also need the right pistol grip.......Looks like a good site, I have never heard of it....Thanks again

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Thanks Mike, I just registered and will give them a call tomorrow. I am looking for the metal butt plate to replace an after market one that was installed.......Also need the right pistol grip.......Looks like a good site, I have never heard of it....Thanks again
Glad to help.....I hope it works out for you.

Mike

Reactions: SanchoPanza

·
Registered
102 Posts
Be aware that Specialized Armament isn't much of a telephone type company. For best response send them an E-Mail. Ken is really good at getting back with ya. Done business with them for several years and they are GTG.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Guy's, for the responses........Before Specialized got back to me , I got lucky and found the parts that I needed located 7 miles from my house............

Have a great day fella's........... olde-dawg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts