Colt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted some pictures of my Python I got a month ago in the photo's forum. A blued Python was one of my main dream pistols!! Just wanted to spread the love, I love shooting and looking at it. Lol, what a dream come true!!!!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Ford Tough, congratulations that's a great looking Python! I'm glad you were able to get your dream gun, the Pythons are the best, enjoy!!

·
Registered
777 Posts
I bet it will not be your last one. Now that you have been bitten by the snake you are infected.
Very nice looking Python but you will need a 6".

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys and you're correct! I would love a 6", blued or nickel! I also want a SAA in a bad way. Shew I should play the lottery lol

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
That looks like a fine start to a Colt collection!! I'm sure you'll enjoy it !! Don't be a stranger, we need a range report next!

·
Registered
5,628 Posts
Nice gun. You did good. I may be afflicted with some of the more obvious symptoms, but I have other fish to fry (read:'guns to buy') before I bite on another Python. Of course if I hit the lottery, then, well.......

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So far I have put a box of 50 .357 Mags and a box of 50 .38 Specials through it, loved every squeeze of the trigger! What an awesome revolver, I can't get over it! Accurate as all get out too. I love everything about it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts