Colt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Until this week my collection had only one Colt. It is a well worn Colt Cobra with over sized grips. Now I have added my first Python.

A few fortunate circumstance allowed me to take the big step. I am grateful to a member of this forum who allowed me to become the new owner of this piece.

I am going to take it to the range on Thursday and put some rounds through it. A few .357 standard loads, the same for .38s and some lite practice rounds. After that who knows what I'll do. I want to resist the urge to just put it in the safe and not fire it. I already have five or six Smiths like that. Hopefully I'll have a range report by Friday. Then back to working on my grip and trigger control with my Smiths.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet centag but I would advise putting a set of stocks on it befor you shoot it.I hate to see a naked Python.:eek: D*

·
Registered
57 Posts
Say good bye to your wallet, common sense and your significant other's understanding.....because as you look at that revolver you realize it came from another age and they don't make stuff like that anymore.

Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
They get lonely in the safe and you would be negligent in your duties as an owner if you did not get is a friend to keep it company. Then of course the friend wants a friend and it keeps growing from there. Congrats on a nice purchase and shoot it often and in good health.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.