Colt Forum banner
  • Have you found any great Black Friday deal!? Share them in this post HERE for a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my friends was walking Tulsa and found this. Since he is into 38 Super‘s and didn’t really want it he called me and told me about it. He then handed the phone to the seller who it turns out I actually know quite well as both gentlemen are forum members. A sincere thanks to the both of them. I initially bought it for the business but when I got it in hand I decided there’s no way I could sell it. I’ve had some high condition ones but this is the best one I’ve ever held in my hand. The provenance on the letter is not bad either.
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Wood Gun accessory

Handwriting Font Writing Signature Parallel

Office equipment Space bar Air gun Bumper Office supplies

Arm Leg Luggage and bags Bag Gesture

Cylinder Gas Nickel Engineering Auto part

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

Wood Air gun Wood stain Gun barrel Trigger

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
Premium Member
1,529 Posts
For those who may not know,here is what the Swartz safety looks like. Pete

Rectangle Tints and shades Wood Auto part Automotive exterior

Camera Camera lens Camera accessory Reflex camera Digital camera

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Without stealing the thread and getting off topic, does Lumberjacks C 164xxx or Cam's C 194xxx have or are cut for the Swartz? I would also assume that a Swartz safety on your NM would be a rarity??

·
Premium Member
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Without stealing the thread and getting off topic, does Lumberjacks C 164xxx or Cam's C 194xxx have or are cut for the Swartz? I would also assume that a Swartz safety on your NM would be a rarity??
Mine does not As it is prior to It by five years. They introduced it in 1937 and most 1938 through 1940 have it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts