Colt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been a rifle and bottom feeder man for many years and have been away from wheel guns for decades, up until a couple weeks ago anyway, when I spotted a S&W 629 Classic (44Mag) SS 6-1/2" w/HIVIZ sights while perusing a display case at a local gun store. I walked out with it 10 minutes later (CWL Fl.).

Okay, now for the Colt interest. The 629 really got me thinking about wheel guns so I did some looking around (Internet) and came across the Python. Of course I now have to have one (some). So it looks like you've got yet another member the Python hunt club. Sorry guys. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Okay, now for the Colt interest. The 629 really got me thinking about wheel guns so I did some looking around (Internet) and came across the Python. Of course I now have to have one (some). So it looks like you've got yet another member the Python hunt club. Sorry guys. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad to see you coming to your senses. Buy yourself a 50's Python as they are cream of the crop. Earlier the better. If your patient you'll find one at or less than $1200. You'll buy it for less if it does't have factory stocks. I like the comfort of Hogues over factory.

Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you much. Got the money tucked away and am looking now.

In the mean time I have the .44 to keep a smile on this old puss and just ordered a S&W 686P 4" SS .357 to take up the slack.

BTW. It's too bad the Colt web site isn't geared more to the private sector.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts