Colt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: Colt "Elite Team" pistols with matching numbers & original boxes

A matching set of Colt "Elite Team" pistols, S/Ns 45ET08X and 10ET08X with two magazines for each pistol. I bought these new in February 1989, they come with the original papers & pamphlets & boxes with S/Ns and the original Armadillo cordura bag to carry both pistols & extra mags. Buyer also gets the original purchase paperwork from RSR-Sparks. These are safe queens, round count is very low, like maybe a dozen rounds through each gun. $2500 for the pair, plus shipping from southwest Washington state 98643.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello! Please email me at [email protected] or call me at 541.660.5436 to discuss the elite team pair of Colts. I live in Southern Oregon and i get up to Portland and the Washington area at least once a month so id like to do a face to face purchase if possable. Our youngest daughter lives in Portland as well as she is a student at PSU.

Anyway, Please contact me to discuss the Colts. I currently own over 300 fine firearms in my collection and can either purchase the Colts out right or do some trading as well.

Hope to hear from you,
Rob Bransfield

1 - 10 of 10 Posts