Colt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
I didn't want to hijack jcs's post, so started a new one. I couldn't resist this:eek: Eat you heart out Wyatt:eek:
I love hijackers. Here's a shiny trio. The top one is a circa 1959 5.5" .38 Special, the middle a 3rd Gen 7.5" .45 and the bottom my 3rd Gen 5.5" .44 Special. I know that Wyatt likes to see lots of guns.:)

·
Forum Friend
5,858 Posts
Anther 'show & tell opportunity for my nickeled 1870s SAA with ivory. Not quite NIB collector quality, more of a survivor that had a hard life, nickeled late in life a lot of it is wore off. But the owner did keep it with a fine shiny bore.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Darn - you guys are makin' me jealous and I don't even especially like nickel Colts. Only got one so here it is: a Peacemaker Centennial Frontier Six Shooter.
Firearm Gun Revolver Trigger Gun accessory

Now will someone please tell me how to make my pics bigger like all of yours.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Darn - you guys are makin' me jealous and I don't even especially like nickel Colts. Only got one so here it is: a Peacemaker Centennial Frontier Six Shooter.
View attachment 41484

Now will someone please tell me how to make my pics bigger like all of yours.
:bang_wall:post them on photobucket and then link to the pic.:p

·
Premium Member
4,604 Posts
Hi Matt, I would never say anything like what John said with that nasty, nasty cartoon character.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

......... but speakin' of fancy guns Matt. Here ya go my friend. Oh, and by the way..... don't you be droolin' all over your keyboard now.

Bud

Revolver Fashion accessory Wood Trigger Beige Wood Musical instrument Fishing rod Gun Revolver Trigger Wood Gun accessory

You are very sadistic. Very, very sadistic. If I keep hanging around here I'll be broke, divorced, homeless, and pushing a shopping cart around full of fancy guns.

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
:bang_wall:post them on photobucket and then link to the pic.:p
I always download pics to Photobucket. After that select the photo you want to link. On the right there's a box labeled "Links to shre this photo". Click inside the box labeled "IMG". This will copy that photo. Then go to your Colt Forum post and right click and paste the link. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Hey, I'm not exactly nickelless.

/user/Wyattburp_photos/media/002-4.jpg.html]
[/URL]
While all of ya'll's guns look good, I'm a little more appreciative of the stag grips vs. ivory, but those two with wood (walnut?) grips really trip my trigger.

Bob Wright

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Bob,
The Rattlesnake grips are Ebony, the shield ones are Buffalo Horn.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts