Colt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
I've handled a few "Terrors", I've also had a Bulldog, Young American, and a few guns that are named after Snakes!

·
Registered
12,847 Posts
I can understand! It n ot only has a very interesting 'name', but, it is very likeable all round as well.

Well...I guess we will be waiting for the Range Report!

·
Registered
12,847 Posts
Does Fiocchi make .32 RF short?

Too, I would like to see some Ballistic's Gellatin Tests done with some of these old RF shorties...but, of course, this might be a long wait!

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Your pictures are better!! Neat little gun.

·
Registered
10,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
These pics are a little better. This gun feels surprisingly good in the hand. This is what people were shooting each otherwith in New York City before the Sullivan law :)

I love the elegant yet cartoonish (by todays standards) silhouette

·
Registered
12,847 Posts
It's adorable...

I suppose they may have eventuated to Center Fire versions too?

These pics are a little better. This gun feels surprisingly good in the hand. This is what people were shooting each otherwith in New York City before the Sullivan law :)

With the right ledgislation, and a law requireing EVERYONE in NYC to have one, ( and a Box of Ammunition of course )
they could have a Poster and ad campaign and Bumber Stickers and so on of "I silohuet of a 'Terror' NY" ( Instead of "I heart NY" ).

I think that would be a good idea...and, would create 'jobs' too! Lots of 'em!

·
Registered
10,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's adorable...

I suppose they may have eventuated to Center Fire versions too?

With the right ledgislation, and a law requireing EVERYONE in NYC to have one, ( and a Box of Ammunition of course )
they could have a Poster and ad campaign and Bumber Stickers and so on of "I silohuet of a 'Terror' NY" ( Instead of "I heart NY" ).

I think that would be a good idea...and, would create 'jobs' too! Lots of 'em!
I love your sense of humor...you think a lot like I do :)
I seriously may make a T shirt of this idea.

·
Registered
478 Posts
That's what you needed when you went into the five corners in NYC - at least, thats what Forehand & Wadsworth said in the adverts. Personally, I want the Swamp Angel!

Totally cool gun you have there!

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I love the elegant yet cartoonish (by todays standards) silhouette
[/QUOTE]

Looks like it is from the opening scene of an old 007 movie.

·
Registered
10,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's what you needed when you went into the five corners in NYC - at least, thats what Forehand & Wadsworth said in the adverts. Personally, I want the Swamp Angel!

I too want a Swamp Angel which is the .41 version. The Bull Dog being the .38 version. I've seen a Bull Dog recently that has been tempting me.

·
Registered
12,847 Posts

You and me both!

I LOVE the little 'Swamp Angel'! - and have come close a few times to getting one.

If that darn .41 RF Ammunition were not so expensive I would likely have taken the plunge already...but, heck, that really should not matter anyway, so...golly...

·
Registered
12,847 Posts
A Thread which is just for 'silhouette' images of our favorite Colts and other...would be fun...( and could include "Name this Pistol!" if one wanted ).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts