Colt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
I'd noticed the change last night. I don't really have a problem with the forum being rearranged. This morning, though, I went to re-read the forum's rules...which I could've sworn were here last night...but this is all I see now. There's nothing there. Can't very well "take a moment to review our rules" if there aren't any rules to read, now can we?

Oh, and "You have insufficient privileges to post threads here"? What? Wanna run that by me again?

Azure Rectangle Font Screenshot Software

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
I noticed the rearrangement (if that's a word) yesterday. I thought it might be my computer since it has had some "stupid" moments recently.
It messed up my usual reading order...but I'll get used to it (I hope).

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
I'd noticed the change last night. I don't really have a problem with the forum being rearranged. This morning, though, I went to re-read the forum's rules...which I could've sworn were here last night...but this is all I see now. There's nothing there. Can't very well "take a moment to review our rules" if there aren't any rules to read, now can we?

Oh, and "You have insufficient privileges to post threads here"? What? Wanna run that by me again?

View attachment 799148
I did the same thing,nothing there

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts

View attachment 799148
I am not understanding you. The rules are in the thread shown in your post. I suspect the administrators don't want people posting in the community rules forum.

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
I am not understanding you. The rules are in the thread shown in your post. I suspect the administrators don't want people posting in the community rules forum.
I’m not seeing any rules. Period. What I see is shown in the screenshot I included in my post. It’s a blank page. It’s blank on my desktop computer. It’s blank on my iPhone 13 Pro Max running the latest software. And it’s blank on whatever browser I might use to view this forum. I don’t know what else to say about it.

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
"Fixing" things when they aren't broke seems to be a trend that we've experienced before .
Maybe so, but I’m wondering just what got “fixed”? Like I said earlier, I have no problem with rearranging things. Regarding the Lounge, at least we can still read it without logging in. Another forum using this same format and owned by the same people as us has their lounge and other stuff blocked from the view unless you’re a member and logged in.

That’s enough about that I guess.

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
I’m not seeing any rules. Period. What I see is shown in the screenshot I included in my post. It’s a blank page. It’s blank on my desktop computer. It’s blank on my iPhone 13 Pro Max running the latest software. And it’s blank on whatever browser I might use to view this forum. I don’t know what else to say about it.
Weird. This is what I see when I click on the thread:
Font Rectangle Parallel Screenshot Number

1 - 20 of 22 Posts