Colt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
gentlemen,is it just me or is the forum really picking up speed.it seem only months ago 2-3 new post daily was the norm.thanks to everyone for the new and interesting post and photo`s. i will also compliment the welcome`s to new members which has greatly improved.you fence sitters and browsers PLEASE join on in.to the forum admin. thanks and keep up the great work.to our senior members thanks for the knowledge and your willingness to share it. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
gentlemen,is it just me or is the forum really picking up speed.it seem only months ago 2-3 new post daily was the norm.thanks to everyone for the new and interesting post and photo`s. i will also compliment the welcome`s to new members which has greatly improved.you fence sitters and browsers PLEASE join on in.to the forum admin. thanks and keep up the great work.to our senior members thanks for the knowledge and your willingness to share it. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Quanity does NOT equal Quality!!

Bud /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

·
Banned
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bud, try to control your enthusiasm.if you got something to say to me, say it. this reply is EXACTLY what WAS WRONG with the forum 6 mo. ago.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I think it speed picked up after dfariswheel showed us his humorous side. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The forum CAN be knowledge based and fun at the same time. Fun will drive traffic. Thanks to all new users that that have picked up the speed.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I agree that it's better then 6 months ago. I joined about that time so I'm a relative newcomer but 6 months ago it seemed to be a much smaller number of user id's participating. People come here for different reasons, some to gain knowledge, some to give knowledge and some to just have some fun in their spare time and contribute where they can. Need some of all of these in my estimation. Anyway....my 2 cents!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Forum is definetly more active these past weeks and maybe for a darker reason then you might be willing to consider.

I think it's got everything to do with the culling of the
DA-revolvers by Colt making them even more desirable then before, thus the increased interst by many newcomers. Biggest increase is at the revolverforum, but the pistolforum seems to pick-up also.

Only thing that's not coming off the ground is the Longgun section.

·
Banned
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lonewolf, please accept my apology for flying off the handle.i have quite a bit of scotch/irish blood and it boils quickly.i over reacted. i enjoy your post`s and consider you a valueable asset to this forum.

·
Registered
579 Posts
" Quanity does NOT equal Quality!! !!"

As far as I know, "quanity" [sic] doesn't equal anything, but I agree this forum has gotten more active and interesting.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts