Colt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see that day by day the forums here are coming back alive. That's good as I tire of the Smith luvers thinking we have rolled over and died. They have some nice guns in all respects, but not everything with a S&W stamped on it is the one and all for everybody.
I appreciate all the info obtained here and there is a vast wealth of knowledge, but now how about some pics of all the safe queens hidden out? Even the working gurls, as they too belong on the stage. Bring them in from the pastures, open the barn stalls and let's show off sum Colts!!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm glad the forum is active, too! I've learned an awful lot about Colt's here. I'd love to post pictures of mine...if I only knew how. I have a digital camera, I just don't know how to put the pictures here.

------------------
-Gun control means using both hands-
JR

·
Registered
573 Posts
Guys: Yeah, I think things are heating up. The summertime always seems to be slower on Forums I have participated in before. This one has a lot of potential. I will try to take some more pics of some Colts this weekend and post them. (If no one objects, I may post a few pics of some .22 Woodsmans here instead of the auto forum since that one seems dead.) For ab4ka, posting pics is not difficult once the hang of it is acquired. First, you need to have a site on the web where your pics can be "hosted". Many ISPs offer this for free and some other sites are also free. I use www.photoisland.com which, I think, charges a small fee, or maybe its free for limited storage. Anyway, once you have your pics loaded on that site, post your message here, and then at the end of your message put
at the end. No spaces at all should be in between the bracketed stuff. Then post your message here and the pic should show up automatically. At least that is how I have done it and it works fine. I hope that explanation makes sense. Regards to all, Charlie

·
Registered
26 Posts
You don't have the address of the actual image. You have the address of your page.

First, make certain your image is viewable by others. Don't know about your site but your images should be set to something like 'share images'.

Once you've done that, call up the image on photoisland and right click with your mouse pointer ON the image. Select 'Copy Shortcut'.

In this forum
1) type
2) right click
3) select paste
4) type

It should look like this

good luck

------------------
Eternal vigilance is the price.....

·
Registered
26 Posts
Here's a sample.

Click on the little icon above, the one with a pencil, to see the coding.

------------------

·
Registered
516 Posts
1953-ish .357

1957 .22 Officers Model Match:

Detective Special - forgot the year:

New Frontier .22/.22 mag, early 70's:

1969 Woodsman Match Target:

That's it, my entire, meager, Colt guns. More needed.

·
Registered
573 Posts
BEEE-Yooo-TEEE-FULLLLL! I love that collection of Colts, BB. If I were picking a favorite of the bunch I think I would have to go with the OMM .22. Those target stocks fully checkered to the top really look sharp. Great guns, great post! Charlie Flick

·
Registered
26 Posts
Some old images I had 'laying' around.

DBack

Series 70

Coupla snakes

------------------

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well I love da revolvers have a couple of S&W a m-10 snubie and a m-49 aka bodyguard snubie too in .38 spl both.

I had many colts m1911a1 .45 acp but had to sold them cuase mexican gun legislation however I still had my dad's colth python.

Some months back a shooting budy show me some colt revolvers and felt in love with a terget .22 lr I don't recall the model and a .32-20 da revolver too.

Colt revolvers are nice too, I think the dick special is a hell of a gun and can beat the chief special genere of handguns as a concealed weapon.

Manny

1 - 12 of 12 Posts