Colt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Searcher
11,097 Posts
I think most posters here watch the auctions pretty closely. They want to know how their investments are growing. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif And justify further purchases. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so -don't bother being nice -is that what you mean to say ??I know that I check all auctions and sometimes miss something I want--------oh well -can't please thwm all !!! <font color="red"> </font>

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
so -don't bother being nice -is that what you mean to say ??I know that I check all auctions and sometimes miss something I want--------oh well -can't please thwm all !!! <font color="red"> </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't ever stop! I miss them some times.

·
The Searcher
11,097 Posts
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't stop being nice but do chill out. I give you a post with a wink and a smirk and am met with indignation. I don't object to auction posts, but you might find this interesting historical reading. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

http://www.coltforum.com/forums/showflat...=true#Post17037

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am chilled -and also relatively new to this site -I thought I was just helping out -I know that a posting like mine could have helped me in the past --I have missed a few opportunities that I would have jumped at ...that said ....your link has some mixed messages -it would appear that some appreciate a heads up and some do not (which I do not understand) .........I see all of us here on the forum as a group who love Colts and as such ,should appreciate anything offered that might better your position ,understanding or ability to find that elusive piece that you /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif might have been searching for !! .

·
The Searcher
11,097 Posts
No argument with your logic and, again, I was more chiding everyone else about not letting much get by. But since the topic came up, I thought you might be interested in the inevitable differences of opinion that exist. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

1 - 7 of 7 Posts