Colt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the Local Small Gunshow today, hadn't been there in a few months because the last time I went there was a line out the door from the tables selling ammo, it was overcrowded and under gunned. Things were back to normal today, and I wandered around hoping to add to my very small but growing collection of Colts. First spotted a supposed NIB King Cobra in Blue, but very proudly priced. Continued wandering and spotted this Diamondback sitting on a Leather pistol rug. It wasn't cheap but very pristine, clean and hardly a mark on it. Just a few very fine scratches by the Cylinder release and a smooth action with great timing, and locks up tight with the trigger pulled. No box or papers, but the bonus was when I got home and checked the serial #, 1973, Same as my Trooper Mk III and the same year I was born which just means I was meant to have it. More pics later when I have time to get out the real camera.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.