Colt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well some how I got the bug that made me think I need a PYTHON in every barrel length.....well today I got the last piece to my puzzle....maybe....

I have an early 2 1/2", a 3" Combat, a nice 1957 engraved 6", and an 8" Target on the way....just needed a 4" gun...so me and a couple of buddies went to the LIMA OHIO dog races and flea market today....so what do you think I happened to find.....you guessed it....a 1969 4" PYTHON along with a BONUS 2 1/2" LAWMAN MKIII.....here are today's treasures.....anyone have a correct set of grips for the PYTHON ???? RR

and as a CERTIFIED RUGER MANIAC I couldn't resist this little treat.....a STAR MARKED KS-5...kinda RARE....

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Congrats RR - you did good.

I knew that I should have come up for the trials today.

·
Premium Member
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well Terry, this was the only PYTHON I saw all day....and I almost missed it....the guy was set up out on the 1/2 mile dirt track.....

Well my buddies said lets make a "HOT LAP" of the track (well as hot as a golf car goes)... and just before we turned of the track saw this guys table....bought the guns and headed home happy and broke....RR.

·
Premium Member
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well.......I do have a 6" nickel I wasn't going to talk about :bang_wall: :bang_wall: :bang_wall:

The shiny guns may take me a little longer to accumulate :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Just bought my first BLUED one last fall....so just under a year.....and technically I might need a BLUE 357 8" as the TARGET is only 38 SPECIAL :confused: :confused: :confused: RR.

·
Premium Member
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The "STAR" means it came from the factory as a LR only single cylinder gun....no mag cylinder came with it.......so they could sell them a little cheaper....1974 and 75 only I believe.....RR.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts