Colt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody use FrogLube? I purchased a bottle and love the smell and feel of it. Was wondering about the protective qualities and lubricating abilities. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks Don

·
Registered
28 Posts
It's an outstanding product; a friend introuced me to it and we cleaned and lubed a few pistols and two M-4's. I will add that he had the super-degreaser made by the same manufacturer and we used that 1st before the lube but I don't know if it's necessary?

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
You like the feel of it ??? Now what exactly are using it for?? Or maybe I don't want to know!!
By the way - where do you find this stuff ??

·
Premium Member
1,050 Posts
I'm hoping it works as well as all the reviews I've read. I just got a Froglube "kit" for father's day - now which guns to experiment on with it.....hhmmmm

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Thanks - just bustin your chops a little -- I see your from Claremore, I've spent hours in the Museum down there.

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had family in from Indiana last week and we spent hours there. It has some nice arms, but it seems like some of the guns that were on display are gone. I guess they rotate them once in awhile.

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
Does anybody use FrogLube? I purchased a bottle and love the smell and feel of it. Was wondering about the protective qualities and lubricating abilities. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks Don
I use the blood of a goat.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts