Colt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,995 Posts
Very nice score INDEED !! Love these little .22’s. Thanks for sharing your new addition with us. 👍👍

·
Premium Member
4,257 Posts
I scored this 1959 Frontier Scout from a pawn shop last month. It’s well preserved in the original box with all the enclosures. I’m not sure if I’ll shoot this one. View attachment 751554
That little 22 six shooter made quite a hit when it came out in the 1950's. An aluminum frame and round ejector housing, but Colt offered it at a very affordable price when compared to the large frame SAA at $125. Yes, you shot a 10x on this one, with the original box and instructions!

·
Premium Member
4,709 Posts
Well done! Flat muzzle or crowned muzzle? I have a well-used '59 and it has a flat muzzle. Even shooter-quality examples are getting up there, after prices stagnated for some time.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well done! Flat muzzle or crowned muzzle? I have a well-used '59 and it has a flat muzzle. Even shooter-quality examples are getting up there, after prices stagnated for some time.
It’s the flat muzzle, I think the rounded one was for the 22 magnum convertible if I recall correctly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts