Colt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An associate just dumped 18 Colt Detective Specials on my desk. All, save one, are of the older style without the underlug/rod shroud. Most are in the A prefix range, but there are a few in the 9xx,xxx range and a couple H prefixed. Most are in good shape finish wise, with minor wear in the usual places and edges. All are mechanically excellent with excellent bores. All sport checkered wood grips. Most (but not all) are ex-NYCPD guns.

Volume discount available. I'll have images and serial numbers Saturday for those interested.

Guns are $15 to ship, plus $7 for each additional gun.

RM Vivas www.vivasandson.com

·
Registered
535 Posts
Hello, again! Couldn't get your regular e-mail to cooperate from here but, found you this way ... I'm interested in the old style and in nickel? If nothing's available in nickel, I'll have to decide about a blued one in nice shape. The NYPD history is appealing, too. Over? <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rm vivas:
An associate just dumped 18 Colt Detective Specials on my desk. All, save one, are of the older style without the underlug/rod shroud. Most are in the A prefix range, but there are a few in the 9xx,xxx range and a couple H prefixed. Most are in good shape finish wise, with minor wear in the usual places and edges. All are mechanically excellent with excellent bores. All sport checkered wood grips. Most (but not all) are ex-NYCPD guns.

Volume discount available. I'll have images and serial numbers Saturday for those interested.

Guns are $15 to ship, plus $7 for each additional gun.

RM Vivas www.vivasandson.com
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Photo's are up and on the web site.
www.vivasandson.com

Most are $225 (turns out they were in nicer shape than I was advised), but there are about 5-6 that are $200 ($199 if you mention this post...wotta deal!). A few of the exceptional ones are 250 and some of the lesser condition ones are less

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Just received my guns I bought off RM Vivas. They were eactly as described and shipped prompty. Thanks RM.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Email sent on 3 guns yesterday, no word as yet, don't know if you are still moving or if my email dissapeared into cyberspace - but please let me know.

Thanks

Simon

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Moving sucks!!!!!!

Today is my first email in almost 10 days!

Please re-email me the request for info on any guns you may want. I'll have a new number and address on the website in a couple days (I hope)!

RMV

1 - 9 of 9 Posts