Colt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is an extra case I have in stock for a 4 3/4" SAA that was made right facing to show the right stock. If you have an ivory steer grip on the right side or something similar you can display it as most cases face left. The holes are for .45 bullets and there is a nice spot in the middle for a brass plate. Free ship, ships via insured priority mail. No Paypal, just send me a check. $200

·
Registered
714 Posts
Do you make similar cases for da revolvers? I wouldnt use any of the ones I usually see for sale because of the 5 holes. Everything I have holds 6 rounds. Id probably be interested in one that holds a 6" Python or two Pythons or one that holds a 6' Kodiak and Grizzly together. And holes for bullets isnt necessary for me.

Do you make anything like that?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Contact Bill by PM or check out his website. He can make pretty much anything!

Ed

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello and thank you for your inquiry.

The Python case in any barrel length is $220 plus $18 ship and insurance in the U.S. and delivery is running about six weeks right now. Double cases are also available for $20 more. and if you want covered compartments those are $10 each. You may send check or money order payment to the address below and feel free to ask any other questions that you may have. Bill S.

Bill Shumate
4384 Lexington pointe pkwy
Eagan, MN 55123
U.S.A.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts