Colt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS Python, 6\", Blue, w/Holster,Case,X-Grips,in KY

I have found it necessary to sell my 6" Python to finance another project. According to Colt, it was manufactured in 1978. I would rate it as "very good" condition with only slight wear at a few spots and end of barrel. It does look better in person. Also includes a used Colt brand 6" leather holster, purchased in its current condition several months ago, an extra pair of grips by Rangefield, a new Colt factory case (not original), and a Colt factory owner's manual, new (1981 issue). Price for the Entire Package is $950.00 delivered to an FFL Dealer, in the USA where it's legal to ship, who will accept from an individual or FTF in Kentucky. I live approximately 45 miles south of Louisville off of I-65. If interested, please send email to: [email protected]
I'm including several pictures. If not enough, I have a few more available if requested by email. Many thanks and Happy Trails from the Bluegrassstate.
[image]
[/image]
[image]
[/image]
[image]
[/image]
[image]
[/image]

·
Registered
185 Posts
Re: FS Python, 6\", Blue, w/Holster,Case,X-Grips,in KY

I am interested, I will be in Ft.Knox in September and would like to look at the gun then......do you still have it?

Lee

·
Registered
185 Posts
Re: FS Python, 6\", Blue, w/Holster,Case,X-Grips,in KY

I am serious about this weapon....I would hate to think you only came here to sale your pistol and never planned to stay.

will try and contact via email again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts