Colt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 1 set of older Python/OP grips. Checkering is sharp, finish is good. No chips etc. There are a couple of marks in the finish on 1 side.
These are the full size or I guess target style.

$35 shipped

Reduced to $30

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

[This message has been edited by TJC (edited 05-07-2005).]

[This message has been edited by TJC (edited 05-09-2005).]

·
Registered
48 Posts
Are these the older fully checkered grips (top to bottom) or the type with an uncheckered border at top? If fully checkered I'll take them.

[This message has been edited by amvet (edited 05-05-2005).]

·
Registered
16 Posts
tjc. dont give those grips away,if they are real older python grips they are probably worth closer to 100.00.Look on ebay yesterday one sold for 96.00 and there is another going right now thats up to 96.00 with time left.if those are real python target grips and in decent shape get what they are worth.
regards bigbore

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BB,
Thanks for the advise. I guess they aren't the oldest style. They are not checkered all the way up. I don't know exactly how old they are but do know they have been around for a number of years.

Redwagon,
pics on the way, I hope.

·
Registered
16 Posts
They do not have to be checkered all the way up to be worth the money.Like I said if in deed they are python grips you will get your money.Just remember the replacement grips you get from places like e-gun parts are less expensive but they are not the real deal.You most likely have the real thing.Check some of the grips on pictures on the gun auctions and compare them with yours.
regards bigbore

1 - 10 of 10 Posts