Colt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Neat!

I'd load a video of the shot but I don't know how to do that. I read instructions for uploading a video but they only address uploading a link to a youtube video. This is one I have just on my computer.

·
*** ColtForum MVP ***
16,433 Posts
There's a reason the police talked about "lighting up" someone in a gun fight.

Years ago one of the owners of a local distributor was shooting a then new S&W .44 Magnum with a 4 inch barrel at my gun club.
The only ammo he had was some really HOT stuff.

He was a big man, somewhat over weight, but strong and a former Army shooting team member.
The recoil was rocking him back and the gun was pointing upward from recoil.
It was a cloudy dark day and we were under the firing line cover.
The brilliant muzzle flash and balls of fire out each side of the cylinder were impressing to say the least.
The blast from the muzzle appeared to be bushel basket size and looked like a flashbulb firing.

·
Registered
5,668 Posts
This:
Revolver Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory
Communication Device Wood Gadget Plastic Electric blue

Used to look like this: (the one on top)
Air gun Trigger Revolver Machine gun Gun barrel

Just because I could, I loaded up some 125gr JHP on top of an almost max charge of 231. They are NOT a lot of fun to shoot but the the fireball is definitely impressive.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Several years ago, when I was new to shooting, the fellow next to me at the range was firing .454 Casull's. I was concentrating on what I was doing, but every time he fired I couldn't help flinching. I soon learned to time my shots either when he was reloading or between his shots, so my flinch didn't throw off my aim. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts