Colt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI: \"Colt\'s Only\" gun show in Kansas City

There is an annual three day show each year with the location moving from year to year to allow the different members to attend. In years past the show has been in cities like Atlanta; Houston; St. Louis; Hartford; Orange County, CA; Dallas, Portland, San Francisco, Reston, Saint Paul, Austin and Tampa to name just a few. The event is as much a social weekend as it is a gun show. The show itself is some 200 trade tables of which 40 are display tables.

The show weekend is like none you have ever experienced. First, this is an ALL COLT SHOW ONLY. No other weapons are allowed on the tables except for Colt items. There will be guns at this show that may have never been seen before or collections that have taken a lifetime to build and, in some cases, several generations. Historic guns from the Civil War; guns presented by Colonel Samuel Colt; guns that date back as far as 1837 or as new as the 2004's. As our show locations change, so do the magnificent displays, allowing many of our members to show their collections.

All weekend long there are sight-seeing and shopping trips going on for those who attend the show but do not actively collect firearms.

Colt Collectors Show in Kansas City

·
Registered
18 Posts
Re: FYI: \"Colt\'s Only\" gun show in Kansas City

Maybe I will finally get my Diamondback grips . I'll be there

·
Registered
4,653 Posts

Thanks for the info Addicted.
I wish it was a little closer.
Sounds like a great time.

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

·
Registered
1,279 Posts

Oh, man. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I just sold my rubber dingy the other day and my condition is to poor to swim the Atlantic. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I wish all visitors lots of fun at the show and happy hunting to the collectors!

Gunsmoke

1 - 4 of 4 Posts