Colt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thanks to the recommendation of Malysh, Ronald12 & DS326, I purchased the book entitled "The Colt Double-Action Snub-Nose (Pocket) Revolver" by Gary Peer.
I just received that book and I am very impressed with the effort that went into the gathering of data and writing of it. I commend Gary Peer for his effort. This book will certainly become part of my "Gun Library."
Finding a copy of the book was difficult , but Ronald12 directed me to a copy he had seen in a Rapid City, SD gun shop. It was still there at a bargain price when I called them last week. Again, many thanks to all.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
I just picked up a copy from Joe Salter. It is a great book for sure. I wish there were others like it.

·
Premium Member
21,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I just went back and re-read the Thread in which the Peer book was discussed. I realize that Malyish referenced it first on page 3 of the Thread and bayouboy referenced it again on page four. DS326 (Dick) also referenced it on page 6.
It was after that that Ronald12 told me where to obtain the book. His remarks were short and 'to-the-point,' so they 'soaked in to my brain.'
The references by Maylsh and bayouboy simply 'went over my head' as I was reading their comments about the guns I had pictured on the Thread. In school, I always learned more from lectures than from reading. That tendency still exists in my old age; maybe worse.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts