Colt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have eyeballed a few 40 cal Gold Cups and the asking prices seem to cover a broad spectrum of wishful thinking. Have any forum members seen any of these actually sell lately, and if so, at what price for a totally unblemished NIB specimen with all papers, box, sleeve, manual, hang tag, etc.
Do any members have one for sale, or know someone who does?

·
Registered
711 Posts
ohiobuckeye,

I saw your topic and wanted to reply. You know I have one of these so I don't really have much to add. I guess you've seen the s/n 40 Gold Cup 40 that been posted on GB? The opening bid is high, the reserve even higher and the BIN price is astronomical; it's been listed and relisted for months, no one's met his reserve. That's the only one I've seen, good luck in your search!

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've kept an eye on the GB listing for close to a year, to see if the seller might someday return to reality, but If I interpret his ad correctly, the gun is used, and probably fired(wear marks on slide), so it would be low on the list, even at a much lesser price. I have seen a couple of others, but one sold for 1200.00 a few microseconds before I saw it, and the other has an 1800.00 firm price tag, but both are NIB with all the trimmings. This one is not going anywhere in the near future, so it may yet, find it's way home with me, if nothing better comes along, and I start getting desperate...
. The 1800.00 price tag has been out there for several months also, with no takers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts