Colt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Yes. Colt was commissioned by AccuSport to make a limited run of 750 of these guns. I, and at least one other member on this board, have one of these guns.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
They surely do exist, and add me to the list of forum members who have one. A very tough find and I have only seen one other face to face, and a couple on the internet..

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your answers, I always belived there are only .45 ACP National Match and the .38 Super Supermatch.

Anibal.

·
Registered
711 Posts
OB,

You were the one I was alluding to /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Anibal,

Check out my post on Gold Cups to see some of the other variations/calibers GCs and NMs were available in: GC/NMs

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just saw your post, I´m very taken with your collection you have a very good one.
I saw there are .40 S&W an 10mm too.
I need to study more about the colt firearms.

Anibal.

·
Registered
711 Posts
xx78,

Thanks! To my best recollection, I acquired all of them within the past 10 years; the Special Combat Government was the most recent.

I hadn't thought about acquiring a GC/NM collection until I got the NM .38 Spl MR to complete my all caliber 1911 collection.

Ironically, the GC Trophy .45, the most common caliber of GC/NM, was the last acquisition before the SCG; all the others came before the .45.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts