Colt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening,
My name is Lucas in Georgia. Prior to an incident about a year ago, I owned 4 Colt pistols and cherished them as part of my collection. However I was standing in a gun store when an individual walked in with a Colt Lightning pump in 32-20 that appeared to have been stored in a box for years. I watched him sale it to the store owner the rifle for $250. The rifle belonged to a retired sheriff who recently passed. His son was just trying to get rid of his father's weapons because they reminded him of his dad and he was obviously distraught. After I advised the store owner in a colorful manner about his lack of integrity. I followed and spoke with the gentlemen about what those things probably meant to his father. We established a friendship and I even provide medical care to him and his family as a Nurse Practitioner. I restored several of the weapons after a fair purchase and gave away several to close friends who are former LEO. Needless to say the restoration process has only strengthened my affinity for the brand. I have a few interesting pieces of hope to get advice on and possibly sale. I'm a dad, husband, former FF/paramedic, Flight RN/Medic, LEO, and Air Force Medical Officer. But most of all, my love of guns came from my former grandfather who turned me on to the habit.
V/R
Lucas

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Welcome to the forum Lucas from south Florida! That is a great story. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Georgia

·
Premium Member
1,508 Posts
Welcome to forum from New England.

Craig

Reactions: ei8ht
1 - 16 of 16 Posts