Colt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
The most hideous thing I have seen in my entire life, I would sooner gaze into medusas eyes than have to endure looking at this revolting, grotesque creation.
Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory Font

• Wow
Reactions: OD*

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
personally i don't have an interest in that pistol but some people like that look and it's not as bad as it's made out to be except for the price.

btw, i'm an adult and have used such language and don't have a problem with it but this is considered a family type forum and the language in that predator video clip is probably taboo here

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
personally i don't have an interest in that pistol but some people like that look and it's not as bad as it's made out to be except for the price.

btw, i'm an adult and have used such language and don't have a problem with it but this is considered a family type forum and the language in that predator video clip is probably taboo here
point taken...

Reactions: up196

·
Registered
568 Posts
Colt has made many central/south American themed pistols like that one. Usually 500 in a particular pattern and almost always in 38 Super. Would appear to target the central/south American marketsince they can own 38 Supers being a non military caliber. If you track the history of sales, almost all of them start bringing a great increase in price in a short period of time.

·
Premium Member
1,206 Posts
^^^ what he said.
Colt — TALO Distributors Inc (taloinc.com)

It's one of a Talo series ("Aztec Empire")... I think it's stupid money. But it's probably "market".
BTW the gun pictured in the OP link is the same one (AZT 331) on Talo's website so guess it's a stock pic...
Colt Aztec Empire O1911C-38AZT One of 500 — TALO Distributors Inc (taloinc.com)
AZT 365 is listed for $750 on a dubious site.

I'd bet that if that gun was in your hand it would be a lot more appealing with the color contrasts etc...
not my cup of tea either but I wouldn't turn it down if someone gave it to me :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.